- They are helpless victims.
- Without you they can not survive. Must be protected (umbrella).
- They are chameleons in the adaptation and do well with it.
- Knowing their chameleon techniques to behave in various situations.
- Adaptation is an important issue in their lives.
- Once under your care you never get rid of them
- interrogative mood
- confirm and once again asking melody (semitone difference)
- Helpless expression translates to the tone from the accompaniment melody
- Constantly repeating theme
- The music increasingly covers up. Melody is packed as it were.
- More and more guidance is “asked” to join. Until the applicant itself stops and post-rave sounds.